“ The trainings offered by the College are residential in nature. The College has 57 well furnished Hostel Rooms with attached Bath Rooms. Of which 38 Rooms are provided on Double Occupancy basis and 19 Rooms are provided on Single Occupancy basis. In all, in the Hostel Rooms, 95 Participants can be accommodated at a time conveniently”.
“ The College has installed Solar Water Heater of suitable capacity to provide Adequate quantity of Hot water to all the participants residing in the Hostel rooms”.
“ Each Hostel room is provided with a wall mounted LCD with around 300 channels providing news and entertainment”
- ONLY PARTICIPANTS ARE ALLOWED TO STAY IN THE HOSTEL ROOMS. RELATIVES & FRIENDS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO STAY IN THE HOSTEL ROOMS.
- WATER IS VERY PRECIOUS, DO NOT WASTE WATER. ALWAYS KEEP THE TAPS CLOSED WHEN NOT IN USE.
- DRY THE WET TOWEL AFTER USE
- HELP MAINTAIN CLEANLINESS OF THE ENTIRE PREMISES
- EATING NON VEGETARIAN FOOD, SMOKING AND CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL INSIDE THE COLLEGE PREMISES /HOSTEL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED
- SWITCH OFF ELECTRICAL FITTINGS LIKE LIGHTS, FANS, TV, ETC WHEN NOT IN USE.
- USE WASTE BASKET IN THE ROOM FOR THROWING WASTES.
- DRINKING WATER MAY BE OBTAINBED FROM THE WATER PURIFYING UNIT SITUATED IN EACH FLOOR.
- DONOT KEEP VALUEABLES INSIDE THE HOSTEL ROOMS AS OUR SERVICE STAFF MAY ENTER THE ROOMS FOR CLEANING PURPOSES IN YOUR ABSENCE
- PLEASE ADHERE TO THE BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER TIMINGS.
- AT THE TIME OF VACATING THE ROOM, ENTER IN THE CHECK OUT REGISTER AND DONOT FORGET TO HANDOVER THE ROOM KEYS
- COMPLAINTS, IF ANY, MAY BE RECORDED IN THE LOG BOOK MAINTAINED WITH THE HOSTEL CARETAKER
- KEEP THE SOLAR WATER MIXER KNOB ALWAYS TILTED TOWARDS LEFT SIDE.